Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'M BACK....With Something For The Fellas

Hi Beauty's!!! I have seriously been MIA! Honestly, it hasn't been for any reason in particular besides being extremely tired from this HORRIFIC TEXAS HEAT, working out at the gym after work (that's a whole different post...ughhh) & having writers block.  But, I'M BACK and I dont plan on having that long of a hiatus again....PROMISE.

So, today's post is a little interesting.  I have a close male friend of mine who stops by my page every now and again and he asked me to create a post about how men can get and maintain waves in their hair. I thought to myself, what an interesting topic and I said what the heck!! Let me tell ya Beauty's, after doing much research on this particular subject it is in my opinion that men damn near have to do as much maintenance with their hair as we women do! Good Greif Charlie Brown! It is a real live process that requires dedicaton & time that they MUST take in order to have these infamous 360 Spinning Waves (I learned that's what they're called along the way).

After much research (via You Tube of course) I found SO many videos with guys who used everything from texurizers to hair gel to obtain waves in their hair. I was shocked by some of the products these dudes were willing to use. It was down right shameful. To think that there were MEN out there that were putting perms and all kinds of other foolishness in their hair for the sake of having waves! But needless to say, I finallly ran across a guy who I thoroughly enjoyed! He only used olive oil and/or shea butter, a doo-rag and his trusty brush! I found him to be awesome! And his hair is beautiful! Check him out.....



After watching this video along with several others from this gentleman, it is clearly evident that the key to a man gaining & maintaining a strong wave game is BRUSH, BRUSH, BRUSH!! And just when you think you've brushed too much....BRUSH SOME MORE! I found him to be very insightful and I hope this helps any men that may drop by my page from time to time. Until next time......

7 comments:

  1. Yippee! I’m glad you’re baaaaccckkk…and this post is great info for the fellas. I’m looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie Mac! It's good to be back! I'll have a new post this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Dyl can handle this!!!!!!! I am gonna have him and the Mr. Watch this ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it... His wave games is bomb... I got sea sick friend...LOL oh and welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Welcome back I remember when all the guys wanted those waves, they called them 360's here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this post has touched all thе іnteгnet viѕіtoгs, its reаlly гeаllу good paragraph
    on building up new blog.

    Mу ωebpagе drupal development greece

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I dіscoverеԁ your blog by way of Googlе whilst
    looking for a сomρarable matter, your websіte gоt here up, іt apреaгs to be likе goοd.

    I have bookmarκed it in my gοogle boοkmarks.

    Ηello theгe, just becomе aware оf youг blog via Google, аnd found
    that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful when you continue this in future. Lots of other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    my site; Car Rental

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Beauty's!!! I look forward to reading your wonderful comments, thoughts, & suggestions! Until next time......